Development and Enhancement of current programmes are engineered to meet the needs of both the tourism and environment. Our icon entities are guiding or interpretation programmes and Quality Service.
Borneo Tourism Institute has been in the forefront in the development of human resources of tourism in Malaysia for the past six years. Developing for a higher quality in human resources, we have our work on two major areas, that are:-
All programmes created by Borneo Tourism Institute are for those who aspire to excel in the service industry through academic and vocational approaches.
- Tourism related profession and it's specialisation (Tourist Guide, Nature Guide, Localised Guide and Interpretation)
- General Programmes
- Twining Programmes with Institute of Higher Learning
- Customised & In House Programmes
The Institute conduct formal structured training for the tourism industry, particularly Nature Tourism. Current programmes were developed to meet the needs of both tourism and environmental aspects.
- Front-liner Development programmes (Malaysia Host)
- Short Programmes and seminars
- Strategic Management Programme
- Speciality Programmes
- National Occupational Skill Standard (NOSS) Accreditation & Certification Programme
BORNEO TOURISM INSTITUTE
7th Floor, Block B, Wisma Kosan Likas,
KM 7, Jalan Tuaran,
P.O. Box 3, Likas Post Office,
88856 Kota Kinabalu
Tel: 60-88-433312 (O) / Fax: 60-88-433780
Email: [email protected]